January gets a big middle finger from me. It's definitely my least favorite month. February sucks, too, but at least there's a holiday with an excuse for a steak dinner in there. And maybe some cheesecake.
This January has been particularly bad. I think the sun has shone... once? Can you say depression?We've also had totally crazy weather. We got dumped on with snow, then it froze, then we got tons of rain that melted the 2 feet of snow in a single day. Wanna know what happens when 2 feet of snow melts in a day along with lots of rain? This. This happens.
Cory and I started watching this last week and got completely hooked.
Fish tacos the other night. I just thought the fish looked super delish. And it was.
Good news... The piggies are back!!!
Living in the car all week... wishing I was napping...
The fireplace moldings are done and almost ready to paint. There's just a couple spots that still need to be caulked and then its ready!
- I made it to the gym every day except for Monday when I spent the whole day hauling Shop Vac buckets of water... that totally counts as a workout. And a back-killer.
- I didn't vacuum once. I'm not proud of that fact. In fact it's a little shocking.
- I had a Big Mac. And liked it.
- We went swimming last night and walked in the same time as Kennedy's best friend, who was also going swimming. Their elated screams almost shattered the glass windows.
- Brynlie jumped into the pool by herself for the first time that night. Based on the face she had as she came out of the water, I don't anticipate her doing it again any time soon.
- We finally saw Rogue One.
I can't tell you how excited I am for this long weekend. Christmas break spoiled me with not having to be anywhere at a certain time all day long. Hopefully you are doing something fun and spending time with your families.
See you, soon!