Okay, moving on...
Today Cory and I have been married for 7 years! Don't we look old and haggard? Haha
1. We are the exact same height. We will never know if our kids got their height from their mom or their dad. Super frustrating.
2. We weighed the exact same when we got married. Super balanced.
3. Sometimes we pull funny faces over the edge of the bed while the other person is praying to make them laugh. Super mature.
4. We never cuddle in bed because Cory's body is made of fire and lava and instantly makes me boil anytime he touches me, and I don't mean that in a dirty way. Super sucks.
5. I eat twice as much as Cory. Always have, always will. Super awesome.
6. If it were possible, Cory would have had his Jeep as his best man at our wedding. Super serious.
7. If it were possible, I would have married Chris Hemsworth at our wedding. Super joking.... Kind of.
8. Most importantly, he's my better half. He always keeps me smiling, sacrifices so much for us, never has a selfish moment, loves his girls more than anything, puts up with so many mood swings, and tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me every day. Aww...
I don't want to know where I would be without him. Here's to many more years!
Since Cory is gone for almost 15 hours on the days he works, I like to snap photos of the girls and show him what they did that day. Last night we were laughing about how Kennedy has figured out how to unlock Cory's phone and take pictures, which reminded me to show him some funny ones, such as this:
Some other items of note today:
I've learned it's important to find out how long a new recipe takes to make way before dinner time, so that when it says an hour and a half, you can plan accordingly.
I turned down a lady begging for money in the Smiths parking lot and told her I didn't have any cash, and I wasn't even lying.
I managed to pass level 5 at my gym this morning regardless of this horrible head cold. I was pretty dang proud. I held a squat for 5 minutes, a plank for 3 minutes, did 40 push-ups in 35 seconds, 40 sit-ups in 45 seconds, 18 burpees in 30 something seconds (forgot the actual time) and ran the mile in 7:11. Not too shabby for feeling like crap and only getting 5 hours of sleep last night due to non-drowsy Sudafed. In 10 more weeks I will have to pass off level 6, which is longer squats and planks, and more of all the other things. Once I do that I'll be a graduate!! Yes!!
I hope everyone has a super day!