1. Instead of venting to my friends and family and finding my own way through tough things, I'm going to make the Lord my new best friend and guide me where I need to be. Whenever I feel the need to talk through something, I will get on my knees.
2. Take more pictures. I've SUCKED at this recently and I want to do better. Especially with getting myself in them so my kids have pictures with me and Cory.
3. Be positive. I feel like I'm always finding something to complain about and I want that to stop now. Hopefully this and #1 will coincide a bit.
4. Lose the remainder of the baby weight. I'm super proud of the progress I've made so far but have hit a snag with medication interference again so hopefully once we get that figured out I'll be home free. I have other fitness goals for 2015 as well but I'll talk about those as I hit them in the future.
5. Unplug and spend time with my girls. I am addicted to my phone and I want to be addicted to my kids.
6. Get out of debt. Yes, this is a goal we expect to accomplish in 2015. I'm sure there will be a big blog post on it when it happens.
So there you have it folks. Simple and precise. I'm excited for this year and all the fun memories we plan on making.