In an effort to find more blog topics, someone suggested doing blogger surveys for people to get to know me. I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this already knows me, it's not a popular blog, but I thought, what the crap. Today's title: name your favorite....
1. Place: Moab. That's a no brainer. Followed closely by my bed.
2. Person: my mom
3. Color: blue for wearing, red for my Utes, and mint is also creeping into my favorites category.
4. Food: oh gosh, I can't pick. I love French fries, Mexican food, spicy mustard at Asian restaurants, and the Pasta Di Vinci at the Cheesecake Factory. Just to name a few.
5. Smell: freshly mowed grass, rain, the mountains, and clean laundry. Also new baby smell.
6. Book: The Book of Mormon
7. Movie: Ready to be geeked out? Tron, Gladiator, The Lord of the Rings series, The Holiday, Bride Wars, and Lilo and Stitch.
8. Music artist: I think Hans Zimmer is a musical genius. Everything he composes is beautiful, moving, and just leaves me in awe.
9. Genre of music: well, probably country. But it gets old and I bounce around between genres.
10. Genre of literature: the hot and heavy romance novels. Haha kidding. Probably suspense.
11. Magazine: I can't remember the last time I read a magazine. So let's say Runner's World since that's all I have saved. I did use to read that one a lot.
12. Texture: minky fabric is amazing. So is the skin on the inner side of my husband's bicep. Its so soft! To eat, anything crunchy always wins my heart.
13. Time of day: after the kids are in bed. I love them and all, but let's get real, those couple precious hours are the only time I get to feel like a human.
14. Day of the week: any day Cory has off is my favorite.
15. Thing to do when bored: research products and watch Netflix
16. Drink: honestly? Water. How boring is that?
17. Animal: I adore monkeys, and meerkats are the cutest freaking things I've ever seen.
18. Flower: fire and ice roses
19. Time in history: I'm not much of a history buff but I enjoy learning about World War II.
20. Font: comic sans <--- not really. I have no idea.
21. Video game: Mario Kart on N64. Old school, baby.
22. TV show: I can't pick one so, The Office, Parks and Rec, Grey's Anatomy, Arrested Development (before the horrible new Netflix episodes) The Big Bang Theory, and Gilmore Girls. Oh and the Simpson's. Duh!
23. Sound: Kennedy's gut-busting laugh. Also silence is pretty golden.
24. Fruit: kiwi, peaches, and blueberries will have to take a three-way tie.
25. Vegetable: the potato, native of Idaho, has always been a staple in my diet. I've never met a form of potato I haven't liked.
26. Store: For food, Costco. For clothes, Uptown Cheapskate or Old Navy. For workout clothes, Lululemon or Under Armour. For kids clothes, Old Navy or The Children's Place. For all things crafty and homey, Hobby Lobby.
27. Article of clothing you own: my Big Cottonwood Marathon hoodie. Its the most comfortable, best fitting hoodie I've ever owned.
28. Fashion/style: I really don't care much about fashion. I lay around the house in t-shirts and basketball shorts, I love a good pair of jeans and a hoodie or cute top... that's as far as my fashion goes.
29. Workout: I love running and boot camp
30. Quote: I can't pick a favorite so I'll leave you with some Yoda: Do or do not, there is no try.
31. Boys name: Logan. IF there is a 3rd child, it had better be a boy this time so I can finally use this name.
32. Girls name: I truly don't have one
33. Potato chip flavor: bbq! Which is funny because I hated them growing up.
34. Meal of the day: dinner is usually pretty amazing But the phrase, "Lets go to lunch" is also near and dear to my soul.
35. Ice cream flavor: chocolate. Just plain chocolate.
36. Soda: I haven't had soda in 7 years but I used to drink Coke and Mountain Dew ALL. THE. TIME.
37. Season: all BUT winter. But even winter has its pretty moments.
38. Month of the year: I hate January and February. I've got nothing against the rest of them.
39. Word: decrepit
40. Disney princess: Ariel was my favorite growing up so let's go with that. Even though she dresses like a hussy and her wedding dress was hideous.
41. Cuss word: bastard.
42. YouTube channel: I like Jaclyn Hills channel and anything with funny animals and Jim Brewer (sp?) I'm too lazy to Google his name. But he's hilarious.
43. Eye color: blue is great. Brown also has its benefits
44. Memory: I wouldn't say this is my favorite, but I LOVED when my mom would make chocolate pudding on summer nights and we would go out in the yard in our jammies after the sun went down and roll and play in the grass and eat pudding.
45. Dessert: Chili's molten chocolate cake. OMG.
46. Candy: Sweet Tarts, Nerds, and Reese 's Peanut Butter Cups.
47. Restaurant: Cafe Rio, Rumbi, Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, P. F. Chang's, and Best Burger.
48. Thing to learn about: anything fitness related
49. Thing about yourself: my ability to eat an entire large pizza on my own.
50. Thing about your spouse: his ability to still love me despite #49.