I've had copious amounts of energy lately. I've got to say, it's been quite a refreshing change.
Yesterday and today were the craziest though.
Yesterday I started my morning exercising and just had so much energy I couldn't stop! I did intense circuits with weights and kickboxing for an hour and a half. I didn't think that was even possible.
I slept like absolute crap last night.
Today I woke up tired and very sore from my overzealousness yesterday and expected to drag. That wasn't the case. Here's what I was able to complete today.
1. Stained the deck on all the parts that won't have Trex.
2. Played games with Kennedy.
3. Helped Cory screw in the Trex decking on top. We almost have the whole thing laid out! (also got sunburned slightly)
4. Showered and fed Kennedy.
5. Went to dinner
6. Washed the car
7. Windexed all the windows on the car.
8. Vacuumed out the car.
9. Hauled the remaining decking boards from the garage to the backyard. Those suckers are HEAVY!!
10. Moved stuff around and organized the garage.
11. Swept out the garage.
12. Cleaned up the kitchen.
13. Folded and put away laundry.
14. Took out some outgoing mail.
15. Emptied the dishwasher.
16. Filled the dishwasher.
17. Washed Kennedy's bottles.
18. Fed Kennedy and put her to bed.
19. Wiped off the couch.
20. Swept off the drill shavings from the deck.
21. Folded more laundry.
22. Went running.
W.O.W!! It helped that Kennedy actually took a two hour morning nap and a 3 hour afternoon nap. I was able to complete a lot. And she was content following me around and watching me work while we talked gibberish to each other. I feel very accomplished today. However, I'm also pretty tired and my body is very, very sore. I need to write that down somewhere so the next time I have a lot of energy, I don't overdo it. I'd better get some hot muscles out of this ha ha. It will be interesting to see how tomorrow goes. Until then, my bed is calling me. Goodnight!