Things I'm loving right now:
1. Cory - he is so incredible! I made the best choice of my life marrying him.
2. Cream cheese won tons - So bad, yet so good!
4. The Spirit telling Cory and I that we're on the right track in life and have our priorities in line with the Lord's will - There's no feeling more peaceful.
5. My friends - You guys are so awesome! I don't deserve good people like you, so thanks for putting up with me and being so supportive and fun! I can't imagine a life without friends.
6. High Heels - Yep, that's right. I've become a lover of the heels. First because they're hot, and second because every time I wear them I feel like I'm making a tribute to Adrianne. I miss her terribly and I know she'd approve of my new church attire. Even if it's hard to walk in some of them.
7. My new pair of running shoes designed for me and my stride. They're like running on clouds. I hate to say it, but custom is worth the price!
10. My life and everything about it. Things are going so well!!