Okay folks, I'm WAY bored!! 3 posts in one day you say?? Is that possible? Egads! Yes my friends, I am taking over my very own blog and writing on it. Lots. Perhaps too much? Meh, I don't care. I need something to entertain me. That, and if I have to listen to the air compressor of my parents nail gun one more time, I might explode. It's true. I can promise it will be messy. Walls will need to be scrubbed. Anyway, far more people actually read my blog than I realize so I decided to give you some pointless facts about myself to help you understand me a bit better. Wait, if these facts have a purpose, then they aren't pointless... hmm... we'll come back to that one...
1. I'm complicated. Hello, I'm a girl. But I have deeper emotions and scars than even I've realized.
2. I have cat like speed and reflexes.
3. We should continue this conversation during our designated break period. Sincerely, Homer Simpson... wait. Sorry.
4. I LOVE the Simpsons and the Office. I've also let King of Queens grow on me although I don't have the DVD's to watch over and over again and I'm too cheap to buy them. I'll have to download it or something.
5. I've been through a lot during my short time on earth. My life and everything in it has made me the person I am inside and I'm grateful for that.
6. If I don't know you, I probably wont talk to you. I'm often deemed as a "brat" or "snot" because I'm not chatty. I'm hoping this isn't the case.
7. In relation to number 6, I'm a people watcher. In a big crowd of people I don't know, I'm not shy although I may come across that way. I just watch people and see how they interact with others.
8. One of my many flaws, I can judge too quickly. But my mind can be changed.
9. I have a hard time giving people second chances, although I forgive too easily. Paradox.
10. I can get bugged easily. My patience tends to wear thin sometimes.
11. I adore people with a good sense of humor. You will become my favorite person if you are funny. And I mean naturally funny, not like those dorks who work too hard at it.
12. One of the hardest thing I deal with in my self-esteem regarding my outward appearance. I've always struggled with liking how I look. And I'm NEVER satisfied with my weight. And if someone says something hurtful about me, like when a first grader asks "Are you pregnant teacher?" I may act like I'm just brushing it off, but it really does cut me. (The first grader example was a bad one, that didn't cut me. There's a story behind that one.)
13. I'm incredibly lazy.
14. My weakness is peanut M&M's - which I am eating right now.
15. I'm a cat lover. There I said it. I'll be awaiting your hate mail and flaming poop bags.
16. I also love dogs and I REALLY want a puppy. I keep begging Cory for one. I'll just keep reminding him they're easier than a baby :)
17. I'm afraid of deep dark water, sharks and whales (yes, whales), the dark, spiders, riding horses, and being on anything I don't have control over. For example, I will never be the passenger on any ATV or water vehicle because I wont be in control. No, this isn't a power struggle. I just hate not knowing when the dang contraption is going to turn.
18. I love music. I'm a piano player on my days off and I love to sing. And I will admit I miss choir.
19. I'm a tomboy at heart. I love the outdoors and camping and sports. Well most sports. My secret wish growing up was to play for the WNBA. I'm kind of glad I didn't get to that point. 1, I currently suck at basketball and 2, no one cares about the WNBA. Sad but true.
20. I love to annoy people who ask for it.
21. I would like to take number 21 as an opportunity to tell you that the air compressor went off again and I DIDN'T explode like originally hoped. Poop.
22. Something that drives me crazy is when people assume things about me without getting their facts straight.
23. I'm the spitting image of my mother.
24. I'm prone to road rage.
25. I smell EVERYTHING. I have a hyper-active nose. This might be why it's so big. But I'll smell cups before I drink out of them, books, copied paper, etc.
26. I get envious of people too easily. It's another weakness I need to overcome. I'll never be anyone else but me.
27. I like to play video games. Yes, it's true.
28. I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I live by the standards and teachings of my church.
29. I love children. For the most part.
30. Older people intimidate me.
31. I'm a huge fan of Brian Regan.
32. I'm immature. I think the word poop is hilarious, hence it's high usage in this blog. I also enjoy a cleverly placed swear here and there.
33. I LOVE to pull pranks on people. Give me the opportunity and I will do what is necessary.
34. I used to lie in my Jr. High days. A lot.
35. I buy cheap clothes. I do not see the sense in spending tons of money for "name brand" clothes that come with holes and are already faded when I can spend $20 on a pair of jeans that look good and I like them. So suck on that.
36. Yes, I love technology. But not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology. Always and forever. (I really do love technology)
37. I actually kind of like math.
38. I still sleep with a teddy bear. Cory bought me one for my birthday at build-a-bear and the poor thing already looks hashed. Oh well, soon Cory will be my cuddle buddy.
39. I love to write. I suck at it, but I love to put my feelings out there and create/tell stories.
40. I would give anything to have a pet monkey.
Well there you have it ladies and gents. I know it's not much, but it's a start. Perhaps more will follow on a following date. Until then, I bid you a fond farewell.